Learning to Learn – Helping Pupils Become Outstanding, Self-regulating Learners
Thursday 22nd October 2020
Wednesday 9th December 2020
16.00 UK time
£38.29 (inc VAT)
This webinar from long-time Associate Jackie Beere will explore how learning works and share practical ways to help pupils become more independent and engaged in the learning process.
It will share lessons from her new book for the Independent Thinking Press, The Complete Learner’s Toolkit which gives teachers many practical and powerful strategies for building the resilient thinking, memory skills and personal strategies children and young people need for effective learning in the classroom every day - and beyond.
- An understanding of how to maximise motivation
- How to build a growth mindset culture in your classroom
- Practical lesson ideas to use tomorrow to build resilience and self regulation
- Top tips for increasing memory skills
- A checklist for giving feedback that builds confidence
This session is suitable for all teachers, leaders and TAs from KS2-4.
Make a booking, ask a question or just say hello.
Give us a call on +44 (0)1267 211432, drop us a line at email@example.com or hit the button.
Our office in lovely West Wales will then get in touch before you can say 'meddylwyr annibynnol'.