How to Support Pupils with ADD/ADHD in Your Classroom
Tuesday 24th November 2020
16.00 UK time
Special Introductory Price - £38.29 (inc VAT) per person*
ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) and ADHD (Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder) are complex issues to understand. Not just for the pupil but for the classroom practitioners too.
During this session with Associate Director Nina Jackson from Independent Thinking, will help you understand the cognitive issues associated with ADHD and share specific tools that you can apply in lessons the very next day to support the ADD/ADHD pupil with their learning and emotional well-being.
- Understand the needs of the ADD and ADHD learner
- Learn about the cognitive issues associated with ADD and ADHD
- Pick up tools and strategies to support learning and emotional well-being
- Build your own toolkit of techniques, tools and resources
- Learn how to better help parents to help their children with learning and emotional regulation.
This is an invaluable session for all teachers from KS1 to KS4 and beyond, TAs, SEND teachers and those involved in alternative provision.
*Because the 'one milkshake, six straws' approach is not cool, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to use this for staff training and need to purchase more than one ticket. We'll do you a deal that makes sure everyone is happy. Thanks.
Make a booking, ask a question or just say hello.
Give us a call on +44 (0)1267 211432, drop us a line at email@example.com or hit the button.
Our office in lovely West Wales will then get in touch before you can say 'meddylwyr annibynnol'.