How to Develop Oracy, Articulacy and Confidence in Your Classroom
Monday 7th December 2020
16:00 UK time
Special Introductory Price - £38.29 (inc VAT)
All teachers know that, at times, getting responses from students can be like flogging a dead horse. As hard as we try, some children are intent on holding back.
In this new webinar, Debra Kidd and Hywel Roberts, will share with you their tried and tested strategies for encouraging and developing a classroom culture of contribution, focused conversation and powerful talk.
As always with Hywel and Debra, practical examples, fresh-from-the-classroom stories, cutting-edge research, humour, passion and a warm welcome comes as standard.
- The latest research on teacher talk and student voice from a variety of sources
- Tips for opening up debate using narrative, story and case study
- Question scripts that encourage and increase student participation
- Signposts to online resources that encourage and stimulate student responses
- Ideas and strategies to apply the very next day.
This session is suitable for all teachers at both primary and secondary level including EYFS and SEND specialists.
Make a booking, ask a question or just say hello.
Give us a call on +44 (0)1267 211432, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the button.
Our office in lovely West Wales will then get in touch before you can say 'meddylwyr annibynnol'.