Coaching is about making your best even better
Coaching, Independent Thinking style.
We can offer a six-month leadership coaching support package for new or experienced school leaders looking to really bring the best out of their potential personally and professionally.
We have teamed up with long-time Associate Gill Kelly and Matt Hall who run international education coaching organisation Making Stuff Better to offer this programme along with Associates and professional coaches Julie Rees, Andy Vass and Jackie Beere OBE.
Between them they not only have a great deal of experience coaching school leaders across the world, but are also current or former school leaders themselves so they understand the pressures of the job.
And its many possibilities and opportunities.
We have drawn on the experience of our team to put together the best coaching model we can as follows:
1. A free hour-long conversation to explain the process in more detail and to check that the 'chemistry' is right between the coach and the coachee. It needs to work both ways. After all, what is being created here is what is best described as a 'supportive alliance'.
2. Once both parties are happy, a contract will be drawn up and you will be asked to fill out what is called a Discovery Form. This will give your coach an idea of your priorities, values and goals and will guide the opening of the coaching process. It will also give you ongoing access to the Making Stuff Better coaching platform.
3. You will receive two online coaching sessions, each an hour long, every month for six months at a time to suit you.
4. You will also have access to your coach via e-mail/text on an ongoing basis. We're not going to bill you for every contact you have with us! We're not solicitors. In other words, we will be there whenever you need us most. In your pocket.
5. At the end of six months, you will have the opportunity to say 'Thank you very much' and move forward without any further support or keep the relationship going by mutual consent. It's all good.
You receive all this investment in your personal and professional self for just £675 +VAT a month for a minimum of six months and then, if you choose to continue, on a month-by-month basis.
And if you pay for the six months in advance we can give you a 10% discount too.
Email us email@example.com or give us a call on +44 (0)1267 211432 for further information.
PS: To find out a little more about the personal and professional benefits of coaching and effective conversations, check out the video below featuring Jackie, Gill and Andy in conversation with Ian Gilbert as part of our #whatnowweek webinars from the end of May 2020.
Make a booking, ask a question or just say hello.
Give us a call on +44 (0)1267 211432, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the button.
Our office in lovely West Wales will then get in touch before you can say 'meddylwyr annibynnol'.