The Kindness Principle - Making Relational Behaviour Management Work
Tuesday 15th June 2021
19.00 UK time
£38.29 - plus 50% off Dave's brand-new book The Kindness Principle.*
Drawing on his considerable experience working in and leading PRUs, special schools and AP schools, this webinar will be a practical and realistic insight into how kindness can transform behaviour - and how hard it is to do.
- Why it is important to understand children and young people rather than simply seek to control them
- The power of unconditional positive regard and how to use it
- How fear and anxiety can influence behaviour and what to do about it
- The importance of making connections, even when you don't want to!
- How curiosity and empathy combine to build a powerful school culture
- 50% off Dave's brand-new book The Kindness Principle.
Dave's webinar is for all those working in primary, secondary and special school environments who want to explore the power of kindness to improve behaviour and strengthen relationships.
*Once we have received your booking we will send you a code for a 50% discount on Dave's new book The Kindness Principle, when purchased direct from the Crown House website. Code will be valid until 31st August 2021.
Please also note, this special rate webinar is per person. If you would like to enquire about buying more than one place on this webinar then please get in touch and we'll do you a great deal. Because one pint of IPA and ten straws is not cool... Thank you.
Make a booking, ask a question or just say hello.
Give us a call on +44 (0)1267 211432, drop us a line at email@example.com or hit the button.
We'll get back to you within a few hours. Or your pizza is free.