The Kindness Principle - Making Relational Behaviour Management Work
This event is now available on request for groups of any size or as a recording.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Drawing on his considerable experience working in and leading PRUs, special schools and AP schools, this webinar will be a practical and realistic insight into how kindness can transform behaviour - and how hard it is to do.
- Why it is important to understand children and young people rather than simply seek to control them
- The power of unconditional positive regard and how to use it
- How fear and anxiety can influence behaviour and what to do about it
- The importance of making connections, even when you don't want to!
- How curiosity and empathy combine to build a powerful school culture
- 50% off Dave's brand-new book The Kindness Principle.
Dave's webinar is for all those working in primary, secondary and special school environments who want to explore the power of kindness to improve behaviour and strengthen relationships.
Make a booking, ask a question or just say hello.
Give us a call on +44 (0)1267 211432, drop us a line at email@example.com or hit the button.
We'll get back to you within a few hours. Or your pizza is free.