Mentoring in Schools - Bringing the Best Out of Early Career Teachers
Monday 28th June 2021
19.00 UK time
£38.29 - plus 50% off Haili's great new book Mentoring in Schools*
But it has not always been like this.
This new webinar from Associate, author and teacher Haili Hughes will explore the research around what makes an excellent mentor and examine practical strategies using the Early Career Framework to help mentors develop and challenge the early career teachers they are supporting.
- Explore the most up-to-date research on best practice in mentoring
- Analyse what makes a good mentor using the speaker's qualitative focus group study
- Examine the Early Career Framework and what it means for mentors
- Pick up practical strategies and ideas for using the ECF
- Learn how instructional coaching principles can help mentors in all settings.
- 50% off Haili's new book Mentoring in Schools.
Haili's webinar is for mentors in all school settings, especially those with responsibility for Early Career Teachers.
*Once we have received your booking we will send you a code for a 50% discount on Haili's great new book Mentoring in Schools when purchased direct from the Crown House website. Code will be valid until 31st August 2021.
This special rate is per person. If you would like to enquire about buying more than one place on this webinar then please get in touch and we'll do you a great deal. Because one glass of wine and ten straws is not cool... Thank you.
Make a booking, ask a question or just say hello.
Give us a call on +44 (0)1267 211432, drop us a line at email@example.com or hit the button.
We'll get back to you within a few hours. Or your pizza is free.