At the Bar Again With Hywel Roberts
Get in touch if you want your own special 'lock in' with Hywel and your colleagues
At Independent Thinking, we still miss hanging out in a bar together, whatever sort of Tetley's we're on.
If you feel the same, how about another evening with Associate, humorist, storyteller, traveling teacher and, yes, pub landlord, Hywel Roberts?
In the first of our 'Live From the Jolly Tap' series of events, 100 of you signed up to come along and hang out virtually #AtTheBar with Hywel, with tickets going very quickly.
We imagine it will be the same for the second event, with yet more storytelling, humour and educational wisdom delivered by a talented man standing in front of his record collection with a pint of lager in his hand.
On the Menu:
- What else can we do when kids just don't seem bothered?
- How can we make sure the curriculum lands well with all children?
- Why do I need hooks and lures if I'm not a poacher?
- Why should every teacher tap into drama (without making a song and dance about it)?
- Where is the 'middle ground' and what lives there?
- How come Hywel's got a pub and what's written on those beermats?
Of course, there are more questions than answers these days, but Hywel will certainly get you thinking whilst he reassures you that being a teacher is still the second best job in the world.
After running a pub.
Tickets are still free and, remember, if your name's not on the list, you're not coming in, even if you did bump into Hywel at the Tibshelf services once and he said he'd call.
Make a booking, ask a question or just say hello.
Give us a call on +44 (0)1267 211432, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the button.
We'll get back to you within a few hours. Or your pizza is free.