Fit Your Own Mask Before Helping Children
Wednesday 19th January 2022
7.00pm - 8.30pm
£38.29 per delegate (ask about special rates for block bookings)
It's essential that we maintain our confidence and build nourishing self-talk in order to make the most difference to children in our care. After all, we can't give children something we don't have!
This session will give you simple, easy-to-use, next-day approaches with a psychologically proven impact to help you to be the best teacher you can be, feel positive about the difference you make and consistently access your strengths.
- Learn how to reflect rather than ruminate - and the benefits that brings
- Create and maintain a positive and nurturing personal narrative
- Appreciate what you can control and what you can influence. And what you can't!
- Take charge of your focus of attention
- Make more useful and emotionally influential choices at work
For all practitioners who want tools to improve resilience and deal with stress and pressure in a more positive way.
Here is a short extract of Andy in full coaching mode from a few years ago!
Call us on +44(0)1267 211432 or email email@example.com for a chat about Andy's prices for INSET, current availability and how to save money when you book.
Make a booking, ask a question or just say hello.
Give us a call on +44 (0)1267 211432, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the button.
We'll get back to you within a few hours. Or your pizza is free.