An Introduction to Restorative Practice - From Vision to Reality
Monday 24th May 2021
19.00 UK time
£38.29 - plus 50% off Mark's best-selling book Independent Thinking on Restorative Practice.*
This is a webinar about compassion.
This is a webinar about behaviour.
This is a webinar about behaviours.
This is a webinar about change.
This is a webinar about children and young people.
This is a webinar about leadership, whatever your role.
This is a webinar about collaboration.
This is a webinar about communities.
This is a webinar about restorative practice.
Put all these things together and you have a vision for restorative practice. Do them all and you have restorative practice in action.
- Understand what Restorative Practice is and, importantly, what it isn't
- Explore the importance and power of relationships and school-wide relational practice
- Understand the power of building connection before content
- Discover the High Challenge/High Support model and what happens when you work 'with' (and not 'to' or 'for')
- Grab a bag full of hints, tips and transformational language to take away and use immediately
- 50% off Mark's highly-acclaimed new book Independent Thinking on Restorative Practice.
Mark's webinar is for anyone who is working with children and young people in a school, social care or local government setting, especially those in leadership or middle leadership positions looking to explore and embrace a more restorative culture.
*Once we have received your booking we will send you a code for a 50% discount on Mark's highly-acclaimed (64 five-star reviews on Amazon and counting) new book purchased direct from the Independent Thinking Press website. Code will be valid until 31st August 2021.
Please also note, this special rate webinar is per person. If you would like to enquire about buying more than one place on this webinar then please get in touch and we'll do you a great deal. Because one glass of prosecco and ten straws is not cool... Thank you.
Make a booking, ask a question or just say hello.
Give us a call on +44 (0)1267 211432, drop us a line at email@example.com or hit the button.
We'll get back to you within a few hours. Or your pizza is free.