An Introduction to Restorative Practice - From Vision to Reality
This event is now available on request for groups of any size or as a recording.
E-mail email@example.com for more information
This is a webinar about compassion.
This is a webinar about behaviour.
This is a webinar about behaviours.
This is a webinar about change.
This is a webinar about children and young people.
This is a webinar about leadership, whatever your role.
This is a webinar about collaboration.
This is a webinar about communities.
This is a webinar about restorative practice.
Put all these things together and you have a vision for restorative practice. Do them all and you have restorative practice in action.
- Understand what Restorative Practice is and, importantly, what it isn't
- Explore the importance and power of relationships and school-wide relational practice
- Understand the power of building connection before content
- Discover the High Challenge/High Support model and what happens when you work 'with' (and not 'to' or 'for')
- Grab a bag full of hints, tips and transformational language to take away and use immediately
- 50% off Mark's highly-acclaimed new book Independent Thinking on Restorative Practice.
Mark's webinar is for anyone who is working with children and young people in a school, social care or local government setting, especially those in leadership or middle leadership positions looking to explore and embrace a more restorative culture.
Make a booking, ask a question or just say hello.
Give us a call on +44 (0)1267 211432, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the button.
We'll get back to you within a few hours. Or your pizza is free.