We are living at one of the most exciting yet challenging times ever to face us as a species. Everything is changing – and changing fast – and the next generation has to hit the ground running as soon as they enter the world beyond education.
Independent Thinking is in the rare position of working both in education and in business and brings these worlds together in our inspiring and life-changing work with young people as we help prepare them for the challenges facing them in the 21st century. But don’t take our word for it. Here are some comments from students in North Somerset after being on the receiving end of one such Event from David Keeling and Roy Leighton:
- "Why have I not been told this stuff before?”
- “An amazing day, better than the last 5 years in school put together”
- “More, more, more – please, please, please!”
- “When can we have more? I don’t want this feeling to go away”
- “I feel positive that I can be in charge of my learning and what I want”
These are the Associates who are currently preparing students for the 21st Century:
Here are two books we feel you must read when it comes to ensuring young people are prepared for what the 21st century is going to throw at them:
- The World is Flat
- The Meaning of the 21st Century
We are more than happy to design a bespoke Event around your specific needs so please contact us to explore how we can best help you by e-mailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0844 589 0490 *.
We look forward to hearing from you.
* Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access chargeClick here to see our price guide