Independent Thinking Big Conferences
Spend a day with our top Associates and hang out with some amazing fellow educators from across the UK.
Like a river, you can never be in the same Big Conference twice. Each one is different, with a unique mix of Associates and delegates, keynotes, workshops, one-to-one opportunities and sandwiches. And we guarantee a very high 'take home' value, regardless of which area of education you work in.
We hold three or four of them each year, moving them around the country so that we can give as many teachers as possible the opportunity to come along. We even held one in Brussels in 2014.
You can register for a Big Conference by:
- Booking online through this website
- E-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling our registration hotline on +(0)844 665 5495 *
- Faxing the booking form to us at +(0)844 665 5498 *
- Posting the booking form to us at Independent Thinking Ltd, Crown Buildings, High Street, Bancyfelin, Carmarthen, SA33 5ND, United Kingdom
There is nothing on the educational landscape quite like an Independent Thinking Big Conference and we look forward to welcoming you to one very soon.
- « Previous
- Next »
Recent feedback from our Big Conferences:
- An incredible day. A huge thanks to @ITLWorldwide associates. Inspired and ready to find another way!
- “Loved Martin Illingworth , Hywel Roberts and David Cameron - laughed and learned - really vital and inspiring stuff about making lessons interesting. Bought the books of the first two and when I've finished my exam marking I'm going to read them and steal their best ideas”
- “Hywel Roberts - Adventures in Learning - Fantastic session, highly entertaining and thought provoking”
- “All the staff who attended were mesmerized by Matthew McFall and enthused to adopt many of the ideas. All were keen to hear him again. The idea of creating wonder- allow students to explore (get hands on!), imagine and ask/ answer questions”
- “The Guerrilla teaching session with Jonathan Lear helped me to see how I could take more risks in my teaching and give more challenge. Stepping back and watching how the children figure out a challenge is something I already do, but as far as risk taking goes I could do more”
- "Thanks so much for an amazingly inspiring day on Friday 20th November in Warwickshire. Every speaker we listened to was amazing"
- “Just want to say thank you to everyone for a fantastic, inspiring day at Stockingford. Enthusiastic and privileged to teach!”
- "What an amazing day, great ideas, laughter and fun”
- "Thank you so much, it truly was an inspirational day"
- " I can safely say it was the most beneficial training I've been on. Loads of good ideas and I've I tried a few out already"
- "Very inspired by Dave Keeling, Hywel Roberts and Dave Harris who delivered amazing sessions today"
- "Great talk today on motivation in maths teaching by Nick Tiley-Nunn at the Big Conference today"
- "It was truly an inspirational day out. Can’t wait to get on and share it with others"
- "Art therapy session with Bethan really incredible, very powerful"
* Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge